Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Valentine’s Day Photos

14 february valentine's day


Valentine's Day, or as it is more formally known, Saint Valentine's Day, is celebrated on 14th February each year.
V....is for Valentine ; you are my only Valentine
A.....is for I will Always be yours
L.....is for Love at its most extreme
E.....is for Everlasting love ; Ecstatic love.
N.....is for Never-ending love
T.....is for we will Always be Together forever
I.....is for you being Intelligent and Innocent;
N....is 4 Natures naughty way of saying I luv you to
E.....is for Eternity our love is so ever lasting .
















Love is what makes two people sit in the middle of a bench when there is plenty of room at both ends.


I Love my eyes when u look into them; I Love my name when u say it; I Love my heart
when u Love it; I Love my life when you are in it. Happy
Valentine’s Day!

Valentines Day 2017 Photos Download















Valentine's Day is a celebration of love and caring.
With Valentine’s day around the corner, your loved one is just waiting to see what you have in store for them.

Happy valentine day 2017




I love u d way u talk
I love u d way u laugh
I love u d way u care
I love u d way u react
I love u d way u think
I love u The waY u are
u are my Valentine..

If I could die early I would ask God if I could be your guardian angel, so I could wrap my wings around you and embraces you whenever you feel alone…

I want to wake up to see you by my side, and I want to feel you, next to me, the last thing before I go to sleep I want to share every moment with you.

I could search my whole life through and through an never find another you.

This is a moon which learns from you, That is a sun which respects you, There are stars which shine for you,And here, It’s me who live for you.

Her eyes are the most serene painting to look at. Her lips are most exotic liquor chocolate to taste. Her hair is the most beautiful cascade to be amazed by. Her soul is the most divine thing that I could ever discover all my life. She is my princess..my diva..my Goddess…my sweet Angel.

I will be by your side as long as you will have me there, and I will love you until I breathe my last breath, and beyond.

Like a hand and a glove, like melody and harmony, or like sand and surf, some things just belong together. Thanks for being my perfect fit! I love you!

I believe dreams come true, because I have always dreamed of someone like you. I believe in love at my first sight because it just felt so right when i saw you that every first day.

If I were given three wishes that would be fulfilled I would ask for you and me to be together until eternity in each one of those wishes. You are my first wish and the very last one too.

Never ever curse your heart for loving a loser. But, instead appreciate the crimson draped guy for correcting your priorities in life.

Just saying I Love you & Adding wishes too May all the days that follow Will be very happy for you…

My love for you is everything. I do not know what love is before I meet you. You are the love of my love, the reason of my days.

It still seems like a magic, every time I miss you and remember how love softly touched our hearts bringing in together. I love you. Happy Valentine’s Day.

I love all the stars in the sky, but they are nothing compared to the ones in your eyes!

Sometimes we make love with our eyes.Sometimes we make love with our hands.Sometimes we make love with our bodies.Always we make love with our hearts.

As busy as we get, we need to be reminded that we are still sweethearts. Valentine’s Day is a good day for me to stop and realize how wonderful you make me feel. Happy Valentine’s Day.

Sweeter than the candies, lovelier than the red roses, more huggable than soft toys, that’s what you’re, here’s wishing you a very happy valentine’s day ,that’s as special as you’re.

A kiss is just a kiss till you find the 1 you love. A hug is just a hug till you find the 1 you’re always thinking of. A dream is just a dream till it comes true. Love was just a word till I heard it from you.

We began as strangers. We became friends. We became one with each other… We remain as one forever. Happy Valentine’s Day.

Love can be expressed in many ways. One way I know is to send it across the distance to the person who is reading this.

We began as strangers. We became friends. We became one with each other… We remain as one forever. Happy Valentine’s Day.

 Love is not an exam to pass or fail,
Love is not a competition to win or loss,
But love is a feeling in which you
Care for someone more than yourself…
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY





I trust you with my heart, even though it is fragile. Thanks for taking good care of it. Happy Valentine Love!

When I look at you, I’m amazed by your beauty, both on the outside and the inside. Happy Valentine’s Day!

Love puts the fun in together, the sad in apart, and the joy in a heart.
Happy Valentine’s Day my love.

I love my life … Because it gave me you … I love you… Because you are my life

Roses are red and violets are blue,
I’ve never been more in love with you!
Happy Valentine’s Day, my love!

To be treated the same way everyday… that’s my take on Valentine’s Day
I think am most blessed person in the world,
Bcoz m sharing my life with you, getting up every morning,
And seeing your face is a blessing.  I love you. …

It still seems like magic every time I remember how love softly touched our hearts bringing in together Happy Valentine’s Day.

Sweeter than chocolates, Sweeter than wind, Sweeter than just about everything, You are my Valentine, Happy I Love You Day.

No poems no fancy words… I just want the world to know.. That I LOVE YOU my Princess with all my heart. Happy Valentine’s Day.

With you in my life, everything has changed in wonderful ways I had not even imagined. Happy Valentine’s Day!


The last person you think about before you fall asleep, is the one who truly owns your heart…

When you see a falling star to night, make a wish, it will come true because I wished and I found you.

My love for you is like water,
Falling countless the beating of my heart,
for you is so heavy and soundless,
the feeling of being in your arm is so Precious and endless.

So many of my smiles begin with you. I love you. Happy Valentine’s Day.

No poems no fancy words I just want the world to know that I LOVE YOU my Princess with all my heart. Happy Valentine’s Day.

You are my reality, you are my dreams,
You are the ocean and you are the thirst.
Without you how can I live. Miss you. …

You make my heart feel as light and carefree as a butterfly floating through the air on a sweet spring day. I cherish the gift of love that we have been given, and the happiness you provide. Happy Valentine's Day!

Whenever I think about ur blush skin I lose my heart & U win My love is rising wid D rising sun & now I m mad & craziness has begun Whenever I see U cry I felt like i am going 2 die Ur smile is like a light Make my day fully bright Happy Valentines Day!

You may not love me like I love you, You may not care for me like I care for you But if you ever need me, I will always be around for you.

When you love someone, it’s nothing. When someone loves you, it’s something.

Can we ask you a favor? Can you please share this page if it’s useful to you? Thanks!


http://www.noktayardim.com
https://noktayardim.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment