Saturday, March 7, 2020

Good Night Love Messages for Her






Looking for Good Night Messages for Her? Send her that romantic good night message.  All a woman is looking for is a lovely man that can be her night smooth.

It’s very important to put a smile on her before she goes to bed at night. It will make her think of you and know that she is still in your thoughts.


Just a few hours left of the night, but I really can’t wait to hold you in my arms and give a kiss on your forehead. Sleep tight, my love. See you in the morning!

Every night, when I see you lying beside me, sleeping like an angel, I cannot help reminding myself how lucky I am for having you. Good night my love.

I always look forward to seeing your beautiful face right at the moment I wake up. Good night. See you in the morning.


Some scientists say that star Sirius is the brightest star in the night sky. I don’ t agree with them. The brightest stars I’ve ever seen were your beautiful eyes. Sleep tight, honey.

This night is so quiet and there are so many stars in the sky… I’m standing near the window and thinking about the past times when people used stars to find their way. But you know, I don’t need any stars, because the only guiding star for me is you.

Nothing can compare to your incredible beauty: neither the light of a thousand stars, nor the moonlight. You are the most wonderful creature in the whole Universe and I love you endlessly. Good night, my love.

I just can’t describe, how I feel. With my loneliness, I just can’t deal. All I can think of is meeting you. This intense despair, I hope you can feel too. Good night.

You may think that I forgot you. You may think that I don’t care, and you may think that I’m not thinking of you. Well, you’re wrong. You’re still in my dreams.




I wish I could come there to you, I wish I could hug you tight, Instead of just wishing you a plain good night, Anyways do dream of me on this night, And sleep tight!

I miss you so much! Going to sleep without you makes me so unhappy that I just can’t fall asleep for hours. Please, don’t leave me alone anymore! Can’t wait to see you tomorrow, love. Goodnight.

Nights feel colder when you are not by my side. I would do anything to be with you right now. I hope that you are having a wonderful evening, baby. See you tomorrow. Goodnight.

It’s so hard to fall asleep without you. I miss you so much that it hurts. Hope that you are not as miserable as I am right now. Have the best night, sleep well and wake up rested, baby. Love you very much.

Although I love the stars that dot the night sky, I love the stars in your eyes even more. While I sleep, I will think about my favorite stars and wait to be with you again.

There is something that is big, warm and fuzzy. Before you get too many ideas, you should know that it is a good night hug sent from me to you!

It doesn’t matter how bright and wonderful my dreams are, because they still can’t compare to these sweet moments when I’m with you. I can’t wait to wake up and see you again. Good night, darling.

Although I can‘t be together with you but I hug you very strong. I will be near you in your dreams. We will meet there!

Going to sleep without you is a pure torture. I wish I could feel your soft skin on my skin, your warm breath on my lips. Wishing you a good night and a deep peaceful sleep. All my dreams are about you, love.

Dreaming about you every night is a thing I’m getting used to. Although I love seeing you in my dreams, I prefer feeling you by my side. Can’t wait to see you again. Have a peaceful night and a beautiful morning, baby.



No comments:

Post a Comment